1. When you first launch Cambly chat in Google Chrome, the browser will ask to use your camera as seen below.
Click 'Allow' and you should now see your video on the screen.
2. If you have previously logged in and did not allow the camera, you may need to enable it. You can click on the padlock on the left of the address bar and allow access to your camera and microphone.
3. You can also click on the camera icon (on the right hand side of the address bar) to access your camera and microphone settings.
You can also use the camera icon to change cameras (if you have multiple devices on your computer) or select a different microphone, if needed.
4. You can also go to Chrome settings to allow access to your camera and microphone
5. If you have allowed camera and microphone access to www.cambly.com/kids/ through Chrome settings and you still have a problem with your camera please test your connection at https://tokbox.com/developer/tools/precall/
6. If your permissions are set properly, but Chrome is using the wrong camera, please see our article, How To Set Your Preferred Camera in Google Chrome.
Android operating system: Please allow microphone and camera permissions by going to Settings> Applications> Cambly> Permissions
iOS / iPadOS operating system: Please allow the microphone and camera permission by going to Settings> Cambly