If something has come up and you immediately need to cancel your learning plan, please write us and tell us why. Then, we’ll be able to help you!
We understand that there can be many reasons why you aren’t able to take English lessons right now, or why Cambly Kids may not be the right fit right now. Either way, we’re sorry to see you go and hope to see you back on Cambly Kids in the future!
Here's how canceling your child's learning plan works:
Cambly Kids offered you a discount when you committed to a 3 or 12-month plan. When you cancel, you are breaking that commitment, and you will lose any discount used when you purchased your plan.
- You will be charged the full price for the time that you used.
(This means from the start date of your plan until the date that you message us about the cancellation).
- Any discount you used will also be canceled for any future purchases.
- You will not qualify for a refund if the cost of the days you've already used without the discount is higher than the amount you paid for the whole plan. In this situation, it’s best to keep chatting until your plan expires!
These are not real prices, they’re just to help illustrate how it works! For this example, we’ll use USD as the currency.
You have a 12-month plan that you want to cancel, and you have already used 6 months of your current plan:
- You received a 20% discount for committing to 12 months, you paid $960 with your discount. Since you’re breaking your 12-month commitment, we calculate the cost of the months you have used at full price.
- The full price is normally, $100 per month. So, the 6 months you’ve used are calculated without the discount. 6 x $100 = $600
- You would receive a refund for $360 [$960 (total amount paid) - $600 (amount used without discount)]
Please remember that the above numbers are only an example. Your numbers will be different.
You may also find these articles useful:
Can I pause my child's learning plan?
Can I change my child's learning plan?
Still Need Help? Please send a request.